Fully Cooked Sausage Links
Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage Party Pack
For a deliciously cheesy choice the whole family will love, pick up some Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausages for your next cookout or dinner! These tasty smoked sausages are made with 100% premium pork and chunks of real cheddar cheese. A favorite for family members of all ages!
How To Sausage
How To - Grill
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to a boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
Serving Size: 1 link (66g)
Serving Per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 160
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 17g 27%
Saturated Fat: 6g 32%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 40mg 14%
Sodium: 620mg 26%
Total Carbohydrates: 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Pork, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese ([cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, fruit and vegetable juice color, paprika extract color, sorbic acid], powdered cellulose), and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium lactate, sugar, natural flavors, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, beef collagen casing. Contains milk.