Chicken & Turkey Sausage
Cajun Style Chicken Sausage
Serve up a taste of the big easy with Johnsonville Cajun Style Chicken Sausage. Made with 100% pure chicken and 50% less fat than traditional pork sausage, these sausages are perfect for weekday jambalaya or gumbo. Slice 'em, sear 'em and get ready for an incredible flavor experience.
How To Sausage
How To - Grill
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to a boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
Serving Size: 1 link (85g)
Serving Per Container: 4
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 80
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 9g 14%
Saturated Fat: 2.5g 12%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 60mg 19%
Sodium: 650mg 27%
Total Carbohydrates: 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: 4%
Vitamin C: 0%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Chicken, water and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, modified food starch, potassium chloride, spices, sugar, paprika, dehydrated garlic, sodium phosphate, dehydrated onion, natural flavor, dehydrated parsley, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, beef collagen casing.