Meatballs and Slices
In a recipe rut? We got you. Experience a burst of comforting flavor with Johnsonville Homestylee Meatballs! Made with only premium cuts of pork and a perfect blend of spices, these meatballs are so simple to make when you're looking for a quick meal idea. Just combine with your favorite sauce and simmer, or cook them in the microwave.
How To Sausage
- In a large saucepan, combine meatballs and desired sauce.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer: FROZEN: 20-25 minutes or until heated through; THAWED: 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
- Place 4 meatballs on a plate and cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high: FROZEN: 2 minutes or until heated through; THAWED: 70-75 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
Serving Size: 3 meatballs (73g)
Serving Per Container: 9
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 240
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 26g 40%
Saturated Fat: 9g 45%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 50mg 17%
Sodium: 580mg 24%
Total Carbohydrates: 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber: 1g 2%
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 4%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Pork, water, bread crumbs (bleached wheat flour, yeast, sugar, salt) and less than 2% of the following: dehydrated onion, salt, dehydrated red & green bell pepper, sodium phosphate, tomato powder, spices, sugar, garlic powder, dehydrated celery, torula yeast, natural flavor, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid. Contains wheat.