Breakfast Links & Patties
Country Recipe Smoked Breakfast Sausage
Start your day with an incredible flavor experience. The delicious smoky flavor of Johnsonville smoked sausage, now available for breakfast! Our Country Recipe breakfast sasusage is made with only premium cuts of pork and a delicious blend of spices, smoked to perfection. And because they're fully cooked, just heat and eat! Start your day the smoky way.
How To Sausage
- Simmer 3-4 minutes with a small amount of water in a covered skillet.
- If desired, uncover, allow water to evaporate and lightly brown links.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
- 25-30 seconds on high for 2 links.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
Serving Size: 2 link (54g)
Serving Per Container: 5
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 14g 18%
Saturated Fat: 5g 25%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 30mg 10%
Sodium: 500mg 22%
Total Carbohydrates: 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: %
Vitamin C: %
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Pork, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium and sodium lactate, spices, sodium phosphate, sugar, hydrolyzed corn protein, buttermilk powder, sodium diacetate, dried onion, dried garlic, natural flavors, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite. Contains milk.