Breakfast Links & Patties
Turkey Sandwich Size Frozen Breakfast Patties
Start your day the flavorful way with Johnsonville Sandwich Size Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties! Made with 100% premium cuts of turkey and no artificial colors or flavors, these patties are pre-cooked and ready to be enjoyed. Just heat and eat! And because we do breakfast right, they're perfectly sized to fit on an English Muffin. Your breakfast sandwich will thank you.
How To Sausage
- Place 1 patty on a paper towerl-lined plate.
- Microwave on high for 65-75 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
- Place patties in a nonstick skillet that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat skillet to medium and cover.
- Heat for 12-14 minutes or until heated through, turning occasionally.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place patties on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
How To Grill Sausage
How To - Air Fryer
- Set air Fryer to 350ºF.
- Place patties in a single layer on fryer screen; avoid overcrowding or overlapping.
- Heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
Serving Size: 1 cooked patties (57g)
Serving Per Container: 10
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 60
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 6g 10%
Saturated Fat: 1.5g 9%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 40mg 13%
Sodium: 420mg 18%
Total Carbohydrates: 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Turkey, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, dextrose, sugar, isolated oat fiber, spices, vinegar powder, natural flavor.