Chicken & Turkey Sausage
Turkey Cheddar Smoked Sausage
Say Cheese! Enjoy the wonderful taste of this Johnsonville Smoked Turkey Cheddar Sausage. Made with 100% premium cuts of turkey and blended with savory cheddar cheese, these links are hardwood smoked for a distinctive taste the whole family will enjoy. Grill 'em up or put them in weekday dishes like mac and cheese!
How To Sausage
How To - Grill
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to a boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
Serving Size: 1 link (64g)
Serving Per Container: 6
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 60
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 6g 10%
Saturated Fat: 2g 11%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 45mg 16%
Sodium: 740mg 31%
Total Carbohydrates: 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: 6%
Vitamin C: 0%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Turkey, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese ([cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, apo-carotenal], powdered cellulose) and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, potassium lactate, salt, hydrolyzed whey protein (from milk), sugar, modified food starch, monosodium glutamate, sodium diacetate, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, natural and artificial flavors, beef collagen casing. Contains milk.