Fully Cooked Sausage Links
Smoked Beef Brats
When it comes to brats, there is only one brand worth of your grill. Johnsonville Smoked Beef Brats are made with only 100% premium beef and perfectly seasoned by the sausage experts at Johnsonville. Whether it's summer cookouts or a weekday craving, heat up these bad boys and get ready for a flavor sensation.
How To Sausage
How To - Grill
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to a boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
Serving Size: 1 link (57g)
Serving Per Container: 6
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 140
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 16g 24%
Saturated Fat: 6g 32%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 35mg 11%
Sodium: 600mg 25%
Total Carbohydrates: 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Beef, water, and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium lactate, sugar, sodium phosphate, monosodium glutamate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, natural and artificial flavors, collagen casing.