Fully Cooked Sausage Links
Chili Cheese Smoked Sausage
Chili Dog ain't got nothing on Chili Sausage. The Johnsonville Chili Cheese Smoked Sausage has the distinct flavors of chili and cheese blended with 100% cuts of premium pork, for a chili dog experience that simply can't be beat. Chili season is just a few minutes away!
How To Sausage
How To - Grill
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to a boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
Serving Size: 1 link (66g)
Serving Per Container: 6
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 160
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 18g 28%
Saturated Fat: 6g 32%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 40mg 13%
Sodium: 490mg 20%
Total Carbohydrates: 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: 6%
Vitamin C: 0%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Pork, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese ([cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, apo-carotenal], powdered cellulose) and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, potassium lactate, chili pepper, dehydrated onion, spices, dextrose, onion powder, tomato powder, sodium phosphate, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, sodium diacetate, brown sugar, sodium erythorbate, natural and artificial flavors (with modified food starch, succinic acid), maltodextrin, sodium nitrite, beef collagen casing. Contains milk.