Fully Cooked Sausage Links
Smoked Beef Hot Links
Step up your flavor game with Johnsonville Smoked Sausage Beef Hot Links. Made with 100% premium-quality beef and the perfect blend of jalapeño and red peppers for a little kick that'll keep you coming back for more. Grill 'em, sear 'em, heck, put 'em in the microwave and mix it with mac and cheese. Wherever you want heat, we got the beef.
How To Sausage
How To - Grill
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to a boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
Serving Size: 1 link (57g)
Serving Per Container: 6
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 140
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 16g 24%
Saturated Fat: 6g 32%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 35mg 12%
Sodium: 620mg 26%
Total Carbohydrates: 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Beef, water, salt and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, sugar, dextrose, spices, sodium phosphate, garlic powder, onion powder, beef flavor (natural flavor, salt, beef fat, grill flavor [from sunflower oil], yeast extract, smoke flavor), beef stock, natural flavor, sodium erythorbate, oleoresin of paprika, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.