Fully Cooked Sausage Links
New Orleans Andouille Smoked Sausage
Add some Cajun flavor to your next meal with Johnsonville New Orleans Andouille Recipe Smoked Sausages! Made with only 100% cuts of premium pork and the taste of onions, garlic, and paprika, these smoked sausages are capture that authentic New Orleans flavor.
How To Sausage
How To - Grill
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to a boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
Serving Size: 1 link (66g)
Serving Per Container: 6
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 140
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 15g 24%
Saturated Fat: 6g 28%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 40mg 13%
Sodium: 630mg 26%
Total Carbohydrates: 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: 4%
Vitamin C: 0%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Pork, water, salt and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, potassium lactate, spices, paprika, dextrose, natural flavors, sodium diacetate, dehydrated garlic, onion powder, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, beef collagen casing.