Sausage Strips Original
Is it bacon? Nope. It's better. Johnsonville Original Sausage Strips offer satisfying sausage flavor in a strip you can cook and use like bacon. This meaty miracle is perfect for sandwiches, appetizers, or just by themselves.
How To Sausage
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Arrange a single layer of sausage strips on a foil-lined sheet pan; place in oven.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until brown and to desired crispiness.
How to Cook Sausage in the Oven
- Place 2 sausage strips on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until brown and to desired crispiness.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place a single layer of sausage strips in skillet.
- Heat for 3-5 minutes or until brown and to desired crispiness, turning often.Set air fryer to 400°F.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
How To - Air Fryer
- Set air fryer to 400°F.
- Twist the strips once or twice and place in a single layer on fryer screen.
- Heat for 5-10 minutes.
Serving Size: 2 strips (57g)
Serving Per Container: 6
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 100
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 11g 17%
Saturated Fat: 4g 17%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 40mg 13%
Sodium: 470mg 20%
Total Carbohydrates: 0.8g 0%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: salt, potassium lactate, spices, sugar, natural flavor, vinegar, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.