Fully Cooked Sausage Links
Pepper Jack Smoked Sausage
Add a bold kick of smoky, cheesy flavor to your next meal with Johnsonville Pepper Jack Cheese Smoked Sausage. Perfect for cookouts and gatherings, these smoked sausages are fully cooked, made with 100% premium pork, real pepper jack cheese and a perfect blend of spices.
How To Sausage
How To - Grill
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to a boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
Serving Size: 1 link (66g)
Serving Per Container: 6
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 160
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 17g 27%
Saturated Fat: 6g 31%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 40mg 13%
Sodium: 600mg 25%
Total Carbohydrates: 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: 2%
Vitamin C: 2%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Pork, water, pasteurized process Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers ([Monterey Jack cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), water, cream, jalapeno peppers, sodium phosphates, salt, sorbic acid, oleoresin capsicum], powdered cellulose) and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium lactate, sodium phosphate, chili pepper, dextrose, natural flavors, garlic powder, onion powder, green bell pepper granules, red pepper, potassium chloride, sodium diacetate, maltodextrin, jalapeno pepper granules, black pepper, sodium erythorbate, thyme, oregano, white pepper, sodium nitrite, green pepper, beef collagen casing. Contains milk.