Fully Cooked Sausage Links
Polish Kielbasa Smoked Sausage
Put a twist on a traditional favorite with Johnsonville Polish Kielbasa Smoked Sausages! Made with only 100% premium pork and a perfect blend of spices, these Polish Kielbasa Smoked Sausages are great for delicious Polish-inspired dinners and cookouts.
How To Sausage
How To - Grill
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to a boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
Serving Size: 1 link (66g)
Serving Per Container: 6
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 180
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 20g 30%
Saturated Fat: 7g 34%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 45mg 15%
Sodium: 510mg 21%
Total Carbohydrates: 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Pork, water, salt and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, potassium lactate, dextrose, spices, monosodium glutamate, paprika, natural flavors, sodium diacetate, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, beef collagen casing.