Fully Cooked Sausage Links
Add a bold kick of smoky bratwurst flavor to your next meal with Johnsonville Smoked Brats. Perfect for cookouts and gatherings, these smoked sausages are fully cooked, made with 100% premium pork and a perfect blend of spices.
How To Sausage
How To - Grill
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to a boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
Serving Size: 1 link (66g)
Serving Per Container: 6
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 160
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 18g 28%
Saturated Fat: 6g 31%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 40mg 13%
Sodium: 600mg 25%
Total Carbohydrates: 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Pork, water, corn syrup, and less than 2% of the following: salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, natural flavors, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, natural flavor, beef collagen casing.