Fully Cooked Sausage Links
Cooked Stadium Brats
Bring the flavor to your next tailgate with Johnsonville Stadium Brats! Our bratwurst is made with 100% premium pork and a unique blend of spices for a juicy, delicious taste. Famous flavor whether you're tailgating, homegating or just Tuesday night dinner-gating.
How To Sausage
How To - Grill
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to a boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
Serving Size: 1 link (66g)
Serving Per Container: 6
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 180
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 20g 30%
Saturated Fat: 7g 34%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 45mg 15%
Sodium: 510mg 21%
Total Carbohydrates: 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: salt, potassium lactate, corn syrup, dextrose, spices, natural flavors, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, lemon juice powder (maltodextrin, lemon juice solids), beef collagen casing.