Breakfast Links & Patties
Vermont Maple Syrup Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage
Start your the flavorful way with Johnsonville Fully Cooked Vermont Maple Breakfast Sausage! Made with only premium cuts of pork, a perfect blend of spices and real maple syrup, these delicious, pre-cooked sausages are perfect for quick breakfasts before school or work, Johnsonville Vermont Maple Breakfast Sausages are a quick, easy choice the whole family will love.
How To Sausage
- Place 2 links on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Microwave on high for 25-30 seconds* or until heated through.
- Let stand for 1 minute before eating.
How to Cook Sausage in the Microwave
- Place links in a nonstick skillet.
- Cover and heat for 8-10 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, turning occasionally.
How to Cook Sausage on the Stove
How To - Air Fryer
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place links in a single layer in air fryer basket.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through.
Serving Size: 2 links (45g)
Serving Per Container: 6
Amount Per Serving Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 0
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 15g 19%
Saturated Fat: 5g 26%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 30mg 10%
Sodium: 370mg 16%
Total Carbohydrates: 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Ingredients: Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: potassium lactate, maple syrup, salt, dextrose, maltodextrin, monosodium glutamate, sodium phosphate, sugar, spice, natural and artificial flavors, sodium diacetate, caramel color, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid.